Need Singapore VPS

OVH will soon be opening a datacenter there. Their public cloud offering on their SSD servers is very good. The CEPH servers still sometimes have latency issues.

Vast majority of hosting providers are in fact resellers. A reseller is just a middleman between you and the real hosting company. Since resellers depend on the company whose plans they resell, they very often don't have neither freedom nor responsibility for dealing with your problems.Your requests and problems are dealt within the extended period of time. The result is that you pay more for the services you get and you're dealing with the "wrong" person all along the way.

Its an old post, but I would like to add my comment as well for future use of Forum members.
I have heard good remarks about HostBrink.com and their VPS Servers in Singapore.

OVH will soon be opening a datacenter there. Their public cloud offering on their SSD servers is very good. The CEPH servers still sometimes have latency issues.

What are the ramifications for organizations that eat up bandwidth and storage in a shared hosting environment? How does the hosting provider mitigate these types of issues?

What are the ramifications for organizations that eat up bandwidth and storage in a shared hosting environment? How does the hosting provider mitigate these types of issues?
Think you should contact their support to get o know more about that.

I think they just put limit for network port or send invoice for BW :)