Need some honest feedback..

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeSrv

Hi guys

Im not a web designer or seo expert - i put together safesrv.net the best i can, I'm more for simplicity and usability, i haven't had the time to get stuck into it properly but can you guys give me some feedback on how you find it, what i can do to improve it etc

All feedback appreciated :)

Cheers

looking at you main page it looks OK, plain and simple, but anyone visiting your site will find it hard to find what you are offering. you need to make this more clear and have links to your hosting etc. in the navigation menu at the top

also

http://safesrv.net/server-management/ you dont display prices, until a user clicks buy now, but no displayed prices then no one is going to buy

Last edited:
Do you think it looks bland the way it is ?

Plus if anyone has quite a high resolution screen can you let me know if the bottom of the page on WHMCS lifts up ? or if it stays down ?

Cheers

Last edited:
I can't comment on the web design since i am used to starring at text consoles all day, but having whoisguard on your domain does not inspire much confidence in the prospective customers who like to do background checks before buying.
You should consider removing the whoisguard and putting your real company details in the whois.

Do you think it looks bland the way it is ?

Plus if anyone has quite a high resolution screen can you let me know if the bottom of the page on WHMCS lifts up ? or if it stays down ?

Cheers

I do not think your website needs extra colour. However the navigation is not contrasted enough against the background. This at points makes it uncomfortable to read.

Actually, I thought your site was very well designed and as I saw it this morning, wouldn't change anything.

As steve said very well designed but the only thing I'd change is brighten up the logos in the middle. The logos I am referring to are "Hosting", "VPN", and "IT". Their a bit to transparent and in my opinion are not easy on the eyes. Other than that good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123