New Website and Logo - ProperHost.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sindre

Hi guys,

We just finished up our new design and logo for www.properhost.com, and I am interested to hear your feedback on the following:

- General website design (colors, typography, etc.)
- Navigation/page structure
- Logo

A lot of effort has been put into customizing the WHMCS integration, and the new site also features a new Ajax-based single page order form: https://www.properhost.com/order/

If you spot any errors or bugs, please let me know.

Thank you and looking forward to your feedback.

Sindre

Seems like you spend a lot of effort customizing.
I like it. Maybe a little too light for my taste.
You should consider making the box with the blog posts stand out a bit, also the newsalert for the cloduflare loses weight when it is just hanging in the air there.

I love the order form though - i think it is great!

Looks cool mate. Only thing i didn't like personally, is the logo. It's just plain text, nothing magnificent to call it a "logo". You could perhaps work on it? :)

Looks cool mate. Only thing i didn't like personally, is the logo. It's just plain text, nothing magnificent to call it a "logo". You could perhaps work on it? :)

Thanks! I agree, we have not spent too much time on the logo and it needs more work. It was just put together really quick to blend in with the new design. We consider hiring a professional logo designer to create a new one.

Sorry for bumping an old topic but..

I love the design, looks great. The logo on the other hand looks okay. The simple italicized R is pretty cool, but the "HOST" part needs to have some sort of style to it other than just flat out green. Add a shading to it or make it shine a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123