Please welcome our new Community Advisor!

Artashes

Administrator
Staff member
Ladies and gentlemen, loyal friends of HostingDiscussion.com,

It is my honor to welcome our new HD Community Advisor "CrazyTech" also known as Denver Hunter, a man of big passion and extreme knowledge of the web hosting industry!

Denver, who goes by the username CrazyTech, will help many members to better understand some of the issues of the industry, provide advice when necessary and lead the community into future.

As always, we stand by our tradition of building a strong team of people who will make sure that HostingDiscussion stands a steady course to intellectual expansion. Thanks to Denver, and with YOUR help, we are one step closer to realizing the dream.

PS: Please remember that a Community Advisor is NOT a moderator, but a mentor to the community. HostingDiscussion does also plan to make a round of hirings to fill the couple of Moderator positions within the next month.

Welcome, CrazyTech. :flowers:

Best,

Hello all!

As I told Artashes when asked (after I came out of shock and pondered why I was asked), it is my honor and privilege to be a Community Advisor here at HD. I will do my absolute best to help out anyone and everyone to build upon the already highly sucessful foundations in place here at HD. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me through any means you may find in my profile. I look forward to both helping and learning more here with the community.

Warmest Regards,

CrazyTech,

We are glad that you have accepted our invitation to join our team.
Welcome aboard! :beer: