Reseller or Unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickey f

Hi, i'm looking for a host that allows legal adult content, a reseller with about 60 - 80 space, 500-1000g transfer, (or unlimited) and is willing to transfer my existing data from my old host, will sign today if pricing and feedback is right
Thx

Doesn't work that way. If I give you the price of $200, and I give you a TON of resources, the budget may still be too high for what it is you're looking for.

We could put you on a VPS with 40GB space and 1TB bandwdith for $65/month (lower if paid in longer incriments).

If you NEED the 60-80GB space, I could put you in a 70GB with 1.5TB bandwidth for $100 (lower if paid longer terms).

If you're looking for a managed dedicated (ideal for reselling) then we're in a different ballpark price range.

So - you tell me the price range - at least a MAXIMUM price - and I'll get you some pricing that will come under your budget.

"I want a car - it has to run, I need it for work - how much will you sell it for"

As you can see - there's NO information still :) Is the car needed for long trips (gas mileage), do you need to haul stuff (pickup truck), do you need to haul big loads (dump truck), do you need luxury (lexus), do you just need it to run ('ole beater).

So do I sell you the $500 car which will do what you requested, or do I actually tailor a price to meet your needs ;)

You really need to give more information when you request something like this.

Hi Mickey,

I can offer you the following reseller package.
Disk Space: 75 GB
Bandwidth: 1000 GB
Monthly Rate: $44.95
No setup fee

This account would be provisioned on a semi-private server with very few other clients. If you would like to discuss any other specific requirements regarding this account or if you wish to create the account, please feel free to contact me at jsones[at]provistatech.com. To learn more about our company, please visit our website at http://www.provistatech.com

Thanks,

Reseller Packages

Entry: 250GB Bandwidth, Midlevel: 500GB Bandwidth and Top Plan With all plans we give you Unlimited others/ Everything, CPANEL induced.
Check Out

If you still not impress please PM me and tell me wht you want? We make hosting as your needs! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.