Review ArticlesPrey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullten

Hello,

I stared Articlesprey.com in April 2011 when i completed my post graduation in internet marketing. I opened this website to learn how article marketing website works and tried to apply little bit of SEO which I have learned in my college. Now this website has good traffic and page rank too.

Well I Integrated Google analytics at that time to track events and goals occurring within and always monitor my site with it to make changes if required.

So please do review it from look and feel to search engine optimization.

Negative and positive comments both are welcome and always ready to amend anything if its for the benefit of website.

buddy you need a web 2.0 professional remake, home page its not good, you need to show some prices on front

Thanks steve for the comment but I need some advice what all I can add into this website to make it more professional. If you can give some ideas then it would surely help

If you look at the WooRank analysis, it pretty much points out what you need to do in terms of SEO to make your site more professional. First thing I noticed was that it was missing an XML Sitemap. Have you submitted your site to DMOZ?

Well we have more than 40000 pages so wont be generating sitemap, In starting we did submitted sitemap till 20000 links and then removed as google bot was indexing fine and still it does.

I think when I have started this site then I tried to get this site published on Dmoz but it was rejected and now I should try again..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123