Review:www.hostluv.com

HostLUV

Hello everyone

We are from www.hostluv.com and provide free webhosting for legit projects and reliable people, we want you to review our website and service so we can improve it and ensure better service to our community members who cannot pay for hosting and require reliable hosting.

We'll really love your feedback !

Site looks good... suggestion to add facebook and twitter to it.

Also if you can put the pricing initially in the front page which most of the hosting providers do, its much better since that is the main product/service you are selling.

thanks!

The layout is nice, but I think a different logo and using a full color image and illustration on your slider with the layover text and buttons would give it a better look. The red corners on there now are kind to much for the page.

It is a nice website but I have to agree with the others about the logo. I think it is too small and it makes the website look less professional. It is just me though.

Logo doesn't fit the template / design. Looks slapped on / non-consistent with the design.

Overall its a nice design though. I'd question the actual name, a lot of people may mistake the name for obvious reasons (luv, love) - While marketing online wouldn't be a problem it could effect word of mouth promotion.

Some issues that need to be corrected.

Report Abuse
This page will be available on 1st January 2013

Our Heroes
HostLUV's Sponsors

Sponsor Resources to HostLUV

Server Status - Unavailable

Simple Hosting Yes really nothing else :) - link returns a 404 error

Forum statistics

Threads