[Serverwala] 50% OFF on India Dedicated Servers | ✅ Upto 44 cores | ✅ Upto 15 TB Bandwidth

Diwakar

Looking for blazing-fast, reliable bare metal servers in strategic locations like India OR any Global locations? With pleasure, Serverwala announces its first promotional offer for Dedicated/Bare-Metal servers in India. Enjoy 50% on your first month with any Instant Server mentioned below. Initiate a Live Chat to avail the offer.
Note:
Offer Valid till stock last.

About Serverwala:
  • 8+ years of experience in the data center industry.
  • Over 1,300+ business partnerships and 10,000+ satisfied clients.
  • Extensive network of 6,800+ servers across 7+ offices in India and partnerships with 20+ global data centers.
  • Serverwala cloud data center is an industry leader that is well-known for accommodating businesses worldwide by offering the safest & profitable locations in 40+ countries across the globe for bare-metal dedicated servers.
  • Serverwala is by far the most reliable and safe dedicated server hosting provider in India.
  • With our data centers in Mumbai and Delhi, we offer a wide choice for selecting the most suitable data center location.
  • Serverwala also offers the most competitive pricing plans for cheap dedicated servers in India.
  • We don't believe in restricting our clients with pre-made hosting plans; rather, we give them options to customize them.
Deal# 1:
CPU
: Single E-2356G @ 3.20GHz, 6 Cores/12 Threads
RAM: 32GB expandable up-to 128GB
Storage: 1+1TB SSD (RAID 1)
Bandwidth: 15 TB
Port: 1 Gbps
IP Address: 1
Monthly Price - ₹10445 or $125 Order Now

Deal# 2:
CPU
: 2x E5-2680 v4 @ 2.40 GHz, 28 Cores / 56 Threads
RAM: 128 GB expandable up-to 512GB
Monthly Price - ₹11725 or $141 Order Now

Deal# 3:
CPU
: 2x E5-2696v4 @ 2.20GHz, 44 Cores / 88 Threads
RAM: 128 GB expandable up-to 512GB
Monthly Price - ₹13000 or $155 Order Now

Why choose a Dedicated Server from serverwala.com?
- 15TB Bandwidth on 1Gbps
- Certified Data Centers
- 99.9% Uptime SLA
- Latest Hardware
- High Availability
- Free DDoS protection
- 1 IPv4 and IPv6 as required
- Additional IPv4 for 2$ per IP
- No Contracts. No Setup Fee.

What Our Customers Say About Us
  • I was having a lot of trouble with other providers when I required a high transfer rate and bandwidth server, but ServerWala made it really simple and dependable. features-wise, it's a dedicated server that is self-managed. I was given an IPMI access and a management portal with the server, which was incredibly useful.
  • I am really amazed with the services of Server Wala. They have excellence in maintenance and support systems. I never faced an issue in the last 6 months. I recommend all to use at least once.
  • I am very happy with the offerings by Server Wala. They are the best in hosting services. Their support, features, price, uptime everything is good for hosting services. They gave me discounts in the beginning, which was useful to me. Their instant support is very good
Payment Methods
  • PayPal
  • Credit cards/Debit Cards/Net Banking
  • International Bank Transfer
  • Pay VIA BTC , USDT , ETH All Blockchain Payment Available.
Looking for something else? share your requirements in the comments, and let's help each other find the perfect hosting solution! For any queries related to our services or promotional offers, please drop an email on sales@serverwala.com or initiate a Live chat on our website - http://www.serverwala.com or Skype : serverwala