Shared Dedicated Server with CPanel/WHM From $89/month

ho247

Shared Dedicated Server (2 Customers Only, Per Server):
200GB Bandwidth
25GB Disk Space
CPanel/WHM Control Panel (Unlimited Domains)

Server Specs:
Intel Celeron 1.3GHz
512 MB RAM

Price:
$139/month.
30 day money back guarantee.
No setup fees.

OR

Shared Dedicated Server (3 Customers Only, Per Server):
150GB Bandwidth
17GB Disk Space
CPanel/WHM Control Panel (Unlimited Domains)

Server Specs:
Intel Celeron 1.3GHz
512 MB RAM

Price:
$89/month.
30 day money back guarantee.
No setup fees.

Questions & Answers:

How is bandwidth measured?

Average. Overage is charged at $1.50/GB.

How many customers are there per server?

There will only be two customers on the first offer and 3 customers per server with the second offer. This offer is aimed at sites who require a lot of processing power, since other shared dedicated servers usually have about 10or more other customers on it.

What support do I get?

Support will be provided via e-mail, MSN and ICQ. The servers are fully managed.

Where are the servers located?

The servers are located at Rackshack.net, with bandwidth providers including Time Warner, Verio, Savvis and Cogent.

Will I get 'root' access?

No. Since it is a shared server I can not provide access to the main server. You will receive SSH access to the server, which will allow you to perform any tasks that you need to do via SSH. Most people do not need root access.

What software is installed on the server?

RedHat Linux 7.2, Front Page Extensions, Web-based email, Perl, Python, PHP4 (v4.1.2), mySQL, Analog and other small applications.

Is there a minimum contract term?

No. There are no contracts to sign, this is month-to-month offer, with an additonal 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisified with anything. So you may cancel at any time within your first month and a full refund will be given. After the 30 days, you may cancel on a one month basis.

How many domains can I host?

For CPanel/WHM, you will receive unlimited domains, as it will be set up as one big reselling account. You may use it for reselling if you wish.

Will I get a dedicated IP address?

You will be added to our main server IP address and hosted by 'named-based hosting'. If you require any additional IP addresses for specific purposes, then they can be provided for $1/month per IP with justification.

Who is this offer for?

People with one or several large sites that require large bandwidth but do not know how to manage a dedicated server.

What about e-mail?

You can have unlimited pop e-mail accounts and addresses.

How are the server resources shared?

There are no limits on server resources, only the bandwidth and disk space is limited. I will be monitoring the usage of the server resources, making sure that no customer uses excessive server resources.

How long will it take to setup?

I will provide you with details for payment for the first month, once this has been received you can start to submit sites/domains using the online form. The sites will then be setup within 24 hours (usually within 12 hours or sooner).

Other questions?

I'm sure that most questions have been covered above, but if there's anything I have missed, just ask below, or send me a Private Message.

Alan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting