Some of you might of seen this site

Yes Hostrocket is origional

Hey yes the HR site was up before this deodreamer site.
Also his previous site was a rip although with his previous site he did't edit any thing.

Sounds like an old friend back at it again. As soon as I confirm this, I will let you all know a few other sites he has done.

Bah, I hate layout rippers,..
here counts : automatic copyright on your layout withoud register it etc. So.. I assume that is the same with you? You can sew him :)

Copywriting sites

Hey their should be a way to make an invisable watermark on your site that will show itself if the site is downloaded. That way it may not stop a person from ripping it but atleast they would have to work hard at covering the watermark.

well..copyright only coutns for layouts, not for codes.
a perfect way to do a "watermark" is making the stuff in the buttons,.. easally done in flash, in GIF,.. 1 button in high resolution with a "roll over " with a very light tinted url of your website in it!..

I will have to try that then

Yes I did not mean copywriting the code. I meant copywriting the acctual graphic layout of the site. such as the color scheme and way its all put together. Alot of graphic designers the way they put a site together is basiclly their signiture.

I will have to try your suggestion though I never thought of doing that

we're rivals, but.. it doesn't hurt to help :D

well.. i have to figure some thing out more..
I pm you if i know a better way.
goord luck

That's a nice site! I love it! :)
Hey, if I weren't as honest as I am today, I would have ripped it too. :D

No, but seriously: site ripping, IMO, is one of the lamest & filthiest acts I know of in this business, apart from client-stealing. :angry:
I've had experience with that last one, and I still feel sick when I think of it. :puke:

Just my 0.02$

sorry defcon, thats awful for you.
Well.. about payment : we always ask 15% minimum in avance, just for being sure you know.

Meh, I think if host rocket finds out about that there will be a law-suit.

:judge: Bash them site rippers :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost