SOS!need your help to find a reseller hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

todaynow

SOS!need your help to find a reseller hosting!

could you please help me to find a good company for reseller hosting?

i asked lots of companies included hostgator,arvixe,mocha,m6.net,fasthost and so on...

but we still can't find a suitable one!!

we want to become your hosting reseller in China,is that possible?

here is my need: i want a hosting can support asp,Windows,and separate control panel for my customers,and can also give us the api~MySQL databases unlimiteded!

thank you for your help~ :D

:wave: Welcome to Hosting Discussion forums.
In order to help you to find the Reseller Hosting, may I know your requirements? We have Resellers in China. Most of them use Dedicated Servers, create their own custom packages and resell. What is your planning for the business?

All the Windows Hosting packages support ASP, separate control panel for your customers.

Last edited:
Hi,

If you are asking for china based reseller, I guess your clients will be china based also.

For what you are asking, I guess a good VPS or a small Dedicated server would better fit your needs.

Hello,

Are you expecting your clients to be located souly in China? If not I'd recommend purchasing a reseller plan that has servers in the US as that's likely to be much cheaper and more reliable.

Jack

You should look in the vps or web hosting advertising sections and then email those companies and see if you can resell for them. Most companies that i know will allow you to resell for them and get a percent of the purchase.

Windows reseller hosting costs more than Linux, so in order to find a good host, budget is very important. So, what is your range for it?

What would your budget be? Try getting a marketing plan before hand written down. Review it and see if hosting is actually something you would like to pursue.

Hello,

Are you expecting your clients to be located souly in China? If not I'd recommend purchasing a reseller plan that has servers in the US as that's likely to be much cheaper and more reliable.

Jack

How can you prove that the server in the US is more cheaper and more reliable? Just askin

Your requirements look very reasonable and of course you can sell plans in any country because it is an online business and hosts should have no problem to sell in a specific country.

But you should read their Terms and Conditions first to overview the restrictions.

For China the best country is South Korea but there are so many legal restrictions in there so you will have problem starting a reseller business.

So if I understand you correctly you are looking for a windows based reseller account with something like Plesk? Im not to sure what you mean by "and can also give us the api~MySQL databases unlimiteded!" can you clarify?

Status
Not open for further replies.