Sponsorship Request (#2)

luis123456789

As from the previous request,
Can't resist the temptation to ask for one - if you can offer something good in terms of disk space and bandwidth.

Sponsorship does not need to be 100% free - if you can figure a good payment method such as PayGol SMS that is.

The payback might be: honest and accurate reviews, posting in your forum, working as support, and anything, that is not so outrageous as PayPal.
Banners and text links are acceptable, and a combo too.
Offers with biggest disk space and BW will be prioritized - as the use for it is webhosting (free and paid). I can also give you proof of my forum posting.

RAM and CPU does not need to be much but would be appreciated if you can make it to be 1024MB and over if the VPS is OpenVZ.
cPanel, Directadmin and the rest - does not need but it will be thanked.

I feel that Linux is free and use only open source software - so the only thing I ask for is some space.

I would like to request a VPS sponsorship, but this time I would prefer a non-VZ VPS (Virtuozzo is OK). I am still in search for a sponsor, just did not post here because of studies, and other obligations. Reasons are just the same, but I would prefer to discuss it via PM since it varies on the assigned disk and bandwidth.

EDIT:
I can also give you proof of my forum posting:
PHP:
http://freevps.us/user-6.html
http://subnetweb.me/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=6
and so on.

Last edited:
Add me on skype: (removed due to request)

Added, mine is luis12345620

this is not first (or the last) time that this user asks for sponsorship.

True, there's been a previous attempt, but due to request being fulfilled at the time it was left away.
Also, it isn't illegal (This forum it's named "Sponsored Web Hosting Requests" what's the point in such a forum otherwise, it's like going to a football/soccer stadium and expecting people not to make goals, or not to kick the ball at all)

I am sorry if I have to add this, but it's a must, in light of recent events:

If you are going to leave me empty handed, or without a valid resource (IE. VPS or Reseller account), don't contact me. NO I'm not going to be just an affiliate for you, and specially to those hosts that to clear a sale takes months. You lose your time and make me lose mine, by getting my hopes up and yours too. While this is one of the types of help, it should not be the main. If you don't provide me a server space, or somewhere where to host a site, I should not take you into account, because a lot of things are implied, like that I have a current website on a host/sponsor and am going to move it. No, if I have a past/current sponsor, unless it dies, and because of the downtime, and lots of other server aspects, it will set foot on it and will not leave it.

Remember: VPS or reseller. I no longer use shared as from 2011, I have thousand of shared accounts that died one day just because the admin removed it at a whim or very small disagreement, or the host oversold too much and there went all the websites, or just closes one day leaving me empty handed, and with a domain down unless I make a backup and get another host.

I am going to take 3 months to have the site and server done, because a past company (lowend.co) gave me a vps and it lasted a month and half, then the owner deadpooled and lied about servers getting back online. He also referred me to a lowendtalk thread in which he manipulated a friend into lying, and then he just sent me one day and email saying it's over get another host, then a host refugee of that company (goodhosting.co) came in and said to me
"no we're not going to take you because we have too many sponsorships". One day, tried contacting them again but then got to a dead end. Please, be serious when offering me hosting. Don't just throw up the ball like that. Aside from the anger, there was a lot of time put into it, referrals, and general help thrown into the dustbin all because the host just didn't feel like paying his bills. This is also why I don't just take an affiliate account, if I wanted one I would not ask for a sponsorship but just signup to an affiliated program (TL;DR The hen or the egg? Which came first?)

Last edited: