Virtual machines for training labs

Diwakar

I'm not quite sure where to ask this. I've tried searching online and here on, but could not find any.To be able to provide online Python programming courses I am looking for a service which lets me create a set of virtual machines:
- Ideally (Ubuntu) Linux, but other OS possible too
- Create a master VM and roll it out to 5 - 10 other VMs
- Access the VMs desktops remotely through a web page or RDP (remote desktop protocol)
- Spin up the VMs for 1 to 5 days (i.e. the duration of a course)Does this exist?

Any suggestions? Thanks.

You can ask for help from the providers in this forum, or you might want to think about using cloud services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure to set up virtual machines for your online Python programming classes.
These platforms make it simple for you to set up and oversee virtual machines, such as deploying master VMs to multiple instances, accessing desktops from afar, and deciding how long the VMs will run for the course.
Also, there are online learning platforms like Coursera, Udemy, or Codecademy that offer tools and resources to help you create and host online courses with virtual machine access.