Wanted: Dedicated or Hybrid Servers around the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncaged

I'm looking for inexpensive dedicated servers and hybrid servers, around the world, from different hosting companies, for DBaaS. Requirements:

* Exactly 1 CPU with exactly 4 cores, of at least 2.8 GHz.
* At least 16 GB.
* At least 100 GB of SSD (with the ability to increase SSD over time).
* At least 30 TB with the ability to pay for overage, or at least 200 Mbps unlimited.
* No “fair use policy” or similar terms that otherwise limit bandwidth usage.
* Windows Server, or better: KVM-over-IP so I can install it myself, using my SPLA licenses.

Max price: $100 with Windows Server license included, or $85 without.

Close

Hi @ughosting. Thank you for replying. That one comes pretty close, but going SSD adds $12 a month, and it only comes with 100 Mbps (which maxes out at about 26 TB), and the only higher bandwidth option adds $25 a month, so that's beyond the max price I'm looking for.

@uncaged I can offer you the E-2134 server with Windows 2019 for $80 and 200 Mbps port. Alternatively, for $10 more you can get the E-2136 server, again with 200 Mbps port.

Hi @ughosting. Thank you for replying. That one comes pretty close, but going SSD adds $12 a month, and it only comes with 100 Mbps (which maxes out at about 26 TB), and the only higher bandwidth option adds $25 a month, so that's beyond the max price I'm looking for.

This is "Guaranteed Bandwidth" you can usually burst well above this.

Sorry for the lateness of reply, but I wouldn't want to sell OVH short, they are great if you know what you're doing!

Status
Not open for further replies.