We would like your feedback on a new design..

WPHS-Matt

Hello!
We have just finished our new site and would like your positive / negative feed back! We would greatly appreciate any comments made - If you see anything that looks out of line - https://wphostingspot.com

Much Appreciated! Thank You!

Just spent a few minutes going through your site and it looks fantastic. A couple of things I did notice though - once in the billing section, there was no way back to the home page. Also every search I performed in the Knowledgebase and Download section returned no results.

The site looks amazing with the color scheme uniform throughout. But those images under the About Us page looks a little bit off the color scheme.

Hi SenseiSteve!
Thank you for your compliments! I'll be honest, I did forget to add the "return home" link in our billing area lol! Will get that done here shortly.

As far as the knowledge base and download sections, we didn't add anything their because a full FAQ can be found on our website and for downloads, theirs really nothing to download - at least at this point.

Thank you for your feedback! Much appreciated!

Website design looks really great.
And what a good niche to cache on. NGINX with MARIADB is the new revolution in the hosting world.