webhost-forum.com

Slow-loading
Horrible Colors (the green) (yes i know its a skin)

Good things:
Good amount of forums, but i would say to remove a few, just makes it load slower.

normally loads fast but loads on servr were high today coz some idiot put a 700mb file up to download on their site (as i own the webhost this forum is on)

Jon

I would agree with everyone - it very heavy and loads quite slowly. I suggest what you can do is make it simpler at this staeg. Your forum is very targeted, which is good.

But, you have over 20 forums for 6 registered users. I think if you have less forums you can grow much faster. The key to forum success is to attact targeted audience first to the topic - then grow in sections.

Also, its pretty long - it should take me to make 6 scroll-downs to see it all. Can you make it more compact?

Although these are just friendly suggestions.

Good luck with it! Its a good start.

It's a nice forum. Slow though for me. :(

By the way, on your ad for people to advertise, it should be "But don't want to spend too much?" ... you missed out the second o. ;)

But otherwise it is nice.
Although it does seem a little bit lost, I mean: you have too many forums for soo few members. Probably cut them down now, like WebHostingForums have (www.webhostingforums.net) and then build up as needed! :)