Webhosting talk infraction/temporary suspension removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by workarounds? If your account is suspended, the intention of that action is to keep you away from using the community.

However, if this is in fact a temporary suspension, you can either wait for it to expire or perhaps contact them directly to see if you can work it out. Registering a second account will be a mistake because that is against their rules and will only lead to a permanent ban.

Mind you, I am not completely familiar with how they are handling policy infractions. You are still better off just by contacting them directly.

Let me give you some advice, don't even, bother! Ha! Those guys oh man I had so many headaches even after 5 years I still cannot keep a good account, even when I have a corporate membership they feel the requirement to ban me for a years old issue which wasn't totally my fault.

They are like the cartel over there, middle aged men fighting for some power trip.

It is also full of cheap spammers, it is of no important use !

Let me give you some advice, don't even, bother! Ha! Those guys oh man I had so many headaches even after 5 years I still cannot keep a good account, even when I have a corporate membership they feel the requirement to ban me for a years old issue which wasn't totally my fault.

They are like the cartel over there, middle aged men fighting for some power trip.

It is also full of cheap spammers, it is of no important use !

I agree.

I was attacked by a WHT member, so reported him and i am the one that was banned while he still remains a member

Well we have contacted them through mails and have also answered couple of questions over many mails. But then ,now, they have even stopped from responding to our emails.

One of our staffs had created a separate individual account on WHT from our office IP on his machine. WHT has mistook this incident to as creation of duplicate accounts from same IP.

And also there were no advertisements or promotions done for the company from his individual account.

There are no solid reasons for being suspended indeed!

Does anyone have their support phone number?

Well we have contacted them through mails and have also answered couple of questions over many mails. But then ,now, they have even stopped from responding to our emails.

One of our staffs had created a separate individual account on WHT from our office IP on his machine. WHT has mistook this incident to as creation of duplicate accounts from same IP.

And also there were no advertisements or promotions done for the company from his individual account.

They only do email and if this is the case I don't think you will have much luck, all the explaining in the world they do not usually care and just leave you banned.

Yes like a lot of forums and online accounts they use IP addresses in anti fraud measures, so would have picked up the same IP as being your business IP and the IP for your suspended account.

To them it was a duplicate account as the same details were used, so emailing/calling them will just fall of deaf ears.

when i even provided evidence that the other party was the one to blame as being the abuser and even provided them with evidence of fake reports this person made against me and my company on other forums and review site, they just ignored me.
I had even bought a company out who had a WHT account and i was given the details to use that WHT account. i posted 1 reply using that account (never used my name or changed any details in the accounts profile) but that account got suspended and i got a reply saying i was a banned member and should not have set up this account.

This happens to me as well, I gave them direct email of the person who created individual account, after two months of counter emails my account is still their, but not my employee account :sad: .

This is important. What was the infraction for to begin with? What was said over these emails exactly? Without these details it'll be hard to assess what went down or why they stopped responding. It is possible that they provided the answer and you still didn't hear it so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.