You doing anything for Spring break?

I guess some people have already had Spring break while some will have it coming up next week.

I don't intend on doing anything other than house work. I have a lot of cleaning to get sorted out. I have new furniture coming in for my office so I have to get that area cleaned up and organized.

Spring break, hah!
What is this 'break' you speak of?
What is this 'weekend' you speak of?
Some (most?) of us work like dogs just to barely survive ;)

Spring break is over around here. Grandchildren are all back in school - but hold on, summer break is just around the corner.

For Spring Break my wife is planning a yard sale before all the Snowbirds go home. I am supposed to "help out" with it but I don't think she will follow thru with it once she opens the shed and see all the work that is involved in clearing out and pricing all the junk. :shocked:

Here in my country we don't have something like spring break it would be nice though at my last working place we had like 4 days off during new year and easter and every other day was working day from morning to night. So no spring break for me but plenty of us got spirit broken :D

Definatelly, for the first time working to get my track car ready for next seasons local fast lap / trackday races, very excited!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tombarko8