Your feedback needed

mxnhost

Howdy,

We hope you are doing well and are loving the new layout of the forum!

Please take the time to leave feedback on our new design > www.mxnap.com

It is always good to get outsider to look in on how we can improve our user experience.

Much appreciated, ZI

Besides a lovely look and a nice new logo, are you still building things out, or have you gone live already? I am asking because I very quickly saw a few things that jumped at me that tells me something is up.

1. In the header it says you host over 103K websites. Below on the page there is a reference to 57K websites: "Some of the reasons we're trusted to host over 57,000 websites and counting."

2. In the header and footer there are logos to the App Store and Google Play. They aren't linked and where are they supposed to take your customers?

3. Testimonials. We just talked to them here in another discussion, but make sure all testimonials are accurate. I see pictures of females on male names and other inconsistencies. If you have no actual photo of a person who left the feedback, I'd rather just not include any pictures.

4. The team info differs on these two pages:
Also, make sure links to staff' social pages (Twitter, IG, FB, LinkedIn) are working.

5. I'd make social links that are in your footer open in new browser window, not to lose the attention of a potential customer.

6. The "Sign In" link at the very top leads to a broken page.