Your opinion is requested

hostmything

Hi everyone,
It seems like forever since I last posted here, even though it was just last week.

I have revamped my hosting site, still based on Wordpress CMS.

Please let me know what you think, or any suggestions. I know the FAQ page does not work. That is the last page I plan on finishing up tonight after work.

Thanks!

Scott

PS The site url is http://hostmything.com

I like it. The logo could be a bit larger and the menus could be more defined. Right now the menu is not that noticeable but overall you did a great job on this!

You don't need to have this main panel so big. It would be a good idea to have some space on the sides... or just to have smaller objects.

There is too much space on the top, why do you need it? I really think you could do better job on the design and navigation.

Just ask yourself which parts of the website (products and services) are the most important ones and feature them at the top. I doubt that the Facebook's "F" is so important to be the first thing that grabs visitors attention. It is not like you're selling Facebook apps.

I was just able to look over the site...I am not fan of the Blue text which slides in...it hurts my eyes. Also, try to blend in the background colour of the slider. Orange throws off the entire ambiance you had before

Very nice job and some suggestions,
1-submenus and fonts should be some bigger.
2-as cpoalmighty said bigger Logo.
3-distance between menus and submenus some lower!it mean a narrow menu bar.
4-use favicon
5- you can place domain chekcer instead of about us un home page under slider,in blue area.
6-place accepted payment types in footer.
7- also in vps plan your vps configuration is 500Mb Ram.normally it should be 512mb:)

Thanks all for the replies. Your opinion is appreciated :).

Sorry for such a late response, I have been dealing with some personal issues and have not been very active on HD in the past 2 weeks :/.

I'll work on what everyone suggested!

Very good site, you can consider SEO with Wordpress SEO plugin and Zopim, etc for Live chat. Site doesn't seem Wordpress, whats the theme.

You need a call to action on your homepage. What do you want your visitors to do? Where do you want them to go? You need to guide them through your site.