I'm looking for inexpensive dedicated servers and hybrid servers, around the world, from different hosting companies, for DBaaS. Requirements:
* Exactly 1 CPU with exactly 4 cores, of at least 2.8 GHz.
* At least 16 GB.
* At least 100 GB of SSD (with the ability to increase SSD over time).
* At least 30 TB with the ability to pay for overage, or at least 200 Mbps unlimited.
* No “fair use policy” or similar terms that otherwise limit bandwidth usage.
* Windows Server, or better: KVM-over-IP so I can install it myself, using my SPLA licenses.
Max price: $100 with Windows Server license included, or $85 without.