Originally Posted by tarsick
I'm a newbie here and I don't know much about being a free reseller. I'm not sure but it seems to me it's a venture. One must be a highly experienced person in this area. Could anybody clear it up for me (I mean all advantages and disadvatages)?
Thanks in advance
- There would be little or no costs on your part, so breakeven would proberly happen very quickly if you have the customers. (-tax though
- Could be a good way to get an idea of becoming a full blown reseller and what it will need out of you.
- Guessing but there would proberly be a lot of restrctions with only small limits on web space and number of domains you can host.
- Chances are custom branding is very limited, and there maybe forced ads or something similar.
- The control panel (if they actually have one) would proberly be something real cheep, but you never know.
- You are not assured that your site will be on 24/7 and if there small if they go down they pull you down as well.
Hope this helps, most of it is just a bit of common sense, Just read the terms and conditions and all that.