Hosting Discussion

Hosting Discussion (https://www.hostingdiscussion.com/)
-   Web Hosting Reviews (https://www.hostingdiscussion.com/web-hosting-reviews/)
-   -   dewlance.com review (https://www.hostingdiscussion.com/web-hosting-reviews/69016-dewlance-com-review.html)


easyhostmedia 10-10-2018 06:23 AM

dewlance.com review
 
Hosting Discussion user kunnusingh

STAY AWAY from these

So i signed up with Dewlance on dewlance.com and it took a while for them to migrate my accounts over.

on 09/10/2018 (16:05) i sent them this ticket

Quote:

Hi

support@easyhostmediagroup.co.uk is my main email address, but i get these error messages

when i try an get emails through my email client (Thunderbird) i get the message as in bottom right of attached easyhostmedia1.png.

when i try and open the email in webmail through cpanel i get the error as in the attached easyhostmedia2.png
https://login.filesanywhere.com/FS/M...8d59919f77ad98 is easyhostmedia1.png

https://login.filesanywhere.com/FS/M...8d5aa5b4b29fac is easyhostmedia2.png

so far 20hrs and they have not replied

Then at 09/10/2018 (21:50) i noticed i am blocked from the server (even using my iphone on mobile data so will be different IP) so i sent them this

Quote:

Hi
Now 6 hrs and you have not answered my other ticket and now i cant access my WHM or any of my sites

http://185.116.214.145:2086/

This site canít be reached
185.116.214.145 refused to connect.
Search Google for 185 116 214 145 2086
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
and guess what they have not replied in 14 hrs

Kickassd 10-10-2018 09:42 AM

Curious why you chose to sign-up with them in the first place?

Looks like you were IP banned on the server, they should have a system in place to allow clients to unban their own IP.

Example on our servers you get IP banned you will have an option to unban your IP through completing a captcha.

rowebca 10-10-2018 12:22 PM

It doesn't sounds good when a customer with an ip blocked cannot be unblocked by the customer or fast, by the staff. Can you change your IP (release/renew) to try again ?

regards

easyhostmedia 10-10-2018 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rowebca (Post 232560)
It doesn't sounds good when a customer with an ip blocked cannot be unblocked by the customer or fast, by the staff. Can you change your IP (release/renew) to try again ?

regards

I have a static IP for my Broadband, so i know the IP i am on is clean, but even if i remove the wifi link on my iphone and use mobile data which is a different IP then i still cant access anything.

still no reply to my support tickets so over 24 hrs and no reply

DocVM 10-10-2018 09:01 PM

I am not condoning dewlances practices but for the price you pay for a service with them, do you not think maybe up to 72 hours for a ticket response is reasonable?
The blocked IP issue is high priority and should be addressed asap but someone mentioned a captcha, we too do not offer a way of having your IP unblocked other than contacting support (for obvious reasons).

A simple search of google would have told you all you needed about dewlance prior to signing up so as mentioned earlier, why did you even sign up?
If it was to save money, well, they do say you get what you paid for. Unfortunately, with dewlance, time and time again this has proven to be the case.

Just learn from it and move on. At least you are not losing millions every minute.

easyhostmedia 10-11-2018 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocVM (Post 232566)
I am not condoning dewlances practices but for the price you pay for a service with them, do you not think maybe up to 72 hours for a ticket response is reasonable?
The blocked IP issue is high priority and should be addressed asap but someone mentioned a captcha, we too do not offer a way of having your IP unblocked other than contacting support (for obvious reasons).

A simple search of google would have told you all you needed about dewlance prior to signing up so as mentioned earlier, why did you even sign up?
If it was to save money, well, they do say you get what you paid for. Unfortunately, with dewlance, time and time again this has proven to be the case.

Just learn from it and move on. At least you are not losing millions every minute.

You will find a lot of hosts within their price band.
this from their TOS

Quote:

Support:
All support to clients is free of charge and can be received via Email or Support Ticket. Reply times may vary depending on clients Support Request urgency and detail.
I am sure an IP block is urgent and does not warrant waiting over 24 hrs no matter what the host is.
their is several WHMCS addons to allow users to unblock IPS, but strange that using different devices on different IPS still gives the same result.

SenseiSteve 10-11-2018 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easyhostmedia (Post 232572)
You will find a lot of hosts within their price band.
this from their TOS

I am sure an IP block is urgent and does not warrant waiting over 24 hrs no matter what the host is.
their is several WHMCS addons to allow users to unblock IPS, but strange that using different devices on different IPS still gives the same result.

How do you keep picking all these winners?

easyhostmedia 10-11-2018 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SenseiSteve (Post 232585)
How do you keep picking all these winners?

no idea, but all picked from WHT

Kickassd 10-11-2018 10:54 AM

Move your price range from $9/yr to $9/mo if you want a real quality service and stop dealing with stuff like this.

easyhostmedia 10-11-2018 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kickassd (Post 232594)
Move your price range from $9/yr to $9/mo if you want a real quality service and stop dealing with stuff like this.

Their reseller plans are $4 a mth ,$6.70 a mth and $9 a mth which is average to what you get regarding resources.

Kickassd 10-11-2018 01:09 PM

I am talking about a normal shared hosting account, reseller should be substantially more.

easyhostmedia 10-12-2018 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kickassd (Post 232596)
I am talking about a normal shared hosting account, reseller should be substantially more.

but i did not take shared hosting. I did a lot of research before choosing a host and know to look further than just negative reviews

Kickassd 10-12-2018 08:01 AM

Either way, sorry you ran into a bad experience. Changing hosting is never easy or fun, and when you endup somewhere where you are not happy as well :(

easyhostmedia 10-12-2018 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kickassd (Post 232616)
Either way, sorry you ran into a bad experience. Changing hosting is never easy or fun, and when you endup somewhere where you are not happy as well :(

even as of now

1 ticket opened 09/10/2018 (16:05) and 1 ticket opened 09/10/2018 (21:50) and neither been replied too

easyhostmedia 10-12-2018 08:19 AM

HAHA

this is what they have on Paypal when you go to resolution centre to start a claim

Quote:

Message from Dewlance
Please do not open Dispute - Get your Refund

Dear Customer, We request you to do not open a dispute, just open a ticket with us and we will refund your money. **Warning**: If you will open a dispute/chargeback then for protecting our network, We will report order to fraud website like Maxmind,etc fraud monitoring site.(As per our TOS and you agreed our TOS that we can report your order to Maxmind fraud website and some other fraud monitoring site) If you open a ticket with us then we will refund your money quickly(within 7 hours or less) You can open a ticket or send a email to our support desk. Note: If your account is not setup and you want to open a dispute then please email me with subject of "paypal dispute warning" and I will setup your account(Maybe not setup due to some other issues but email me and I will setup your account.) Thanks.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.1.0