Get Paid to Participate - up to $1 per post!     Twitter     Facebook
Hosting Discussion
 

Hosting Discussion > Web Hosting Forums > Website Development & Design > Any good site builders for cpanel?
forgot password?



FORUM SUPPORTERS:

Reply


Old
  Post #16 (permalink)   01-31-2018, 05:46 PM
HD Wizard
 
easyhostmedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northumberland, UK
Posts: 5,633
Send a message via MSN to easyhostmedia

Status: easyhostmedia is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harv45 View Post
Interesting, thank you for updating me on this model. As before someone on another platform was complaining about awkward pricing.
I dont see awkward pricing


https://site.pro/For-Website-Owners/Prices/

https://site.pro/For-Hostings/Prices/

https://site.pro/For-Affiliates/Features/
__________________
Terry Robertson - CEO The Easyhost Media Group
PowerSSL - - We Secure your World
The Scamlist Forum - Fighting against scammers
 
 
 


Old
  Post #17 (permalink)   01-31-2018, 05:57 PM
HD Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 301

Status: Harv45 is offline
I believe the reasoning is that web hosters were complaining for each IP it is charged rather than per server.

So suppose you have 5 IPv4s, and you have 2 for shared clients, and then sold the other 3 as "dedicated IPs".

They claimed that you has to pay for all of those IPs even if all of those are owned by the same WHM/Cpanel installation.

Other software like Cpanel/WHM and Softalicious don't do that and instead doesn't even use an IP or relies one a single IP as the "primary" one.

Last edited by Harv45 : 06-15-2018 at 02:07 PM.
 
 
 


Old
  Post #18 (permalink)   02-01-2018, 06:26 AM
HD Wizard
 
easyhostmedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northumberland, UK
Posts: 5,633
Send a message via MSN to easyhostmedia

Status: easyhostmedia is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harv45 View Post
I believe the reasoning is that web hosters were complaining for each IP it is charged rather than per server.

So suppose you have 5 IPv4s, and you have 2 for shared clients, and then sold the other 3 as "dedicated IPs".

They claimed that you has to pay for all of those IPs even if all of those are owned by the same WHM/Cpanel installation.

Other software like Cpanel/WHM and Softalicious don't do that and instead doesn't even use an IP or relies one a single IP as the "primary" one.
if you look at what you took the screenshot for it is servers/IPs, but only 1 box to add a figure, so it is asking for servers or IPS, so if you have 30 IPs on the 1 server then just add 1 for the 1 server and as long as the IPs are assigned to that server then you only pay for the 1 server
__________________
Terry Robertson - CEO The Easyhost Media Group
PowerSSL - - We Secure your World
The Scamlist Forum - Fighting against scammers
 
 
 


Old
  Post #19 (permalink)   02-18-2018, 10:11 PM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 34

Status: RWB_Hosting is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelsmth View Post
I have tried so many but they all seem to be cheesy, does anyone know of a good one that can actually build a half decent site?
SitePad Website Builder is great, it has some really nice themes and is super easy to use, i chose SitePad over RV as the site builder for my clients, i didn't really like RV's themes, to basic and not very attractive, but that's just my opinion.
__________________
Premium SSD Web Hosting & VPS https://rwbhosting.co.nz 24/7 Live Chat Support!
Bulk Email Allowed (opt-in only) With Dedicated /29 or /28 IP Subnets - Custom rDNS
Servers in Australia & Poland - 480Gbps DDoS Protection - Xeon 3.5/3.9Ghz CPU
 
 


Old
  Post #20 (permalink)   09-28-2018, 05:38 AM
HD Amateur
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 60

Status: techperx is offline
there are lots of site builder available in market but I know few of them.
You can go with Trendysite builder and Softaculous.
__________________
TechPerx - Digital Marketing
New Delhi, India
 
 
 


Old
  Post #21 (permalink)   09-28-2018, 10:02 AM
HD Wizard
 
easyhostmedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northumberland, UK
Posts: 5,633
Send a message via MSN to easyhostmedia

Status: easyhostmedia is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by techperx View Post
there are lots of site builder available in market but I know few of them.
You can go with Trendysite builder and Softaculous.
Softaculous is not a site builder, it is a 1 click script installer
__________________
Terry Robertson - CEO The Easyhost Media Group
PowerSSL - - We Secure your World
The Scamlist Forum - Fighting against scammers
 
 
 


Old
  Post #22 (permalink)   04-04-2019, 10:12 AM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 20

Status: cyclonehosting is offline
I provide rvsitebuilder to my customers to design websites, it is one of the best site builders that I have come across. Aside from rvsitebuilder, I have seen people use wordpress which has lots of great templates and the website is built for you without any knowledge of designing and without building the website from scratch.
__________________
CPanel Secured Linux Based Webhosting with Softaculous One click Software installs - https://www.cyclone-hosting.net
 
 
 


Old
  Post #23 (permalink)   04-04-2019, 10:16 AM
HD Wizard
 
easyhostmedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northumberland, UK
Posts: 5,633
Send a message via MSN to easyhostmedia

Status: easyhostmedia is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclonehosting View Post
I provide rvsitebuilder to my customers to design websites, it is one of the best site builders that I have come across. Aside from rvsitebuilder, I have seen people use wordpress which has lots of great templates and the website is built for you without any knowledge of designing and without building the website from scratch.
Wordpress is a CMS and NOT a site builder.

rvsitebuilder is overpriced and chunky.
__________________
Terry Robertson - CEO The Easyhost Media Group
PowerSSL - - We Secure your World
The Scamlist Forum - Fighting against scammers
 
 
 


Old
  Post #24 (permalink)   04-04-2019, 10:42 PM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 20

Status: cyclonehosting is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyhostmedia View Post
Wordpress is a CMS and NOT a site builder.

rvsitebuilder is overpriced and chunky.
You are right that rvsitebuilder is pricey, but that is what my customers enjoy using so I refused to change rvsitebuilder and yes I know wordpress is a CMS, but it also builds a website for someone without the use of actual website design knowledge. Many of my customers also decide to just use wordpress because wordpress allows them to get their website up and running in minutes rather than trying to design a website with a website designer like rvsitebuilder.
__________________
CPanel Secured Linux Based Webhosting with Softaculous One click Software installs - https://www.cyclone-hosting.net
 
 
 


Old
  Post #25 (permalink)   04-05-2019, 03:24 AM
HD Wizard
 
easyhostmedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northumberland, UK
Posts: 5,633
Send a message via MSN to easyhostmedia

Status: easyhostmedia is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclonehosting View Post
You are right that rvsitebuilder is pricey, but that is what my customers enjoy using so I refused to change rvsitebuilder and yes I know wordpress is a CMS, but it also builds a website for someone without the use of actual website design knowledge. Many of my customers also decide to just use wordpress because wordpress allows them to get their website up and running in minutes rather than trying to design a website with a website designer like rvsitebuilder.
but WP is not a site builder as this thread is about, it uses templates, which are already built for you and all you need is basic HTML knowledge to replace the content with your own.
If your customers are using WP then they are not using RV.

I used to offer RV, but in 4 years only 1 customer actually used it, so it was a waste of money.
i moved to using Site.pro and found out that many of my customers started to use this, even though its free to hosts and offers a free plan for end users with limited features i found the clients that did use it upgraded to a paid plan.
__________________
Terry Robertson - CEO The Easyhost Media Group
PowerSSL - - We Secure your World
The Scamlist Forum - Fighting against scammers
 
 
 


Old
  Post #26 (permalink)   04-05-2019, 09:45 AM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 20

Status: cyclonehosting is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyhostmedia View Post
but WP is not a site builder as this thread is about, it uses templates, which are already built for you and all you need is basic HTML knowledge to replace the content with your own.
If your customers are using WP then they are not using RV.

I used to offer RV, but in 4 years only 1 customer actually used it, so it was a waste of money.
i moved to using Site.pro and found out that many of my customers started to use this, even though its free to hosts and offers a free plan for end users with limited features i found the clients that did use it upgraded to a paid plan.
Hi Terry,
I have about half and half, so half of my customers use rv and half use wordpress. How much does site.pro cost you? I had a demo version of that on whm and no one used that builder. I think site.pro only allows you to have so many sites on a server to use that builder which is why I did not want that site builder and decided to use rv instead.
__________________
CPanel Secured Linux Based Webhosting with Softaculous One click Software installs - https://www.cyclone-hosting.net
 
 
 


Old
  Post #27 (permalink)   04-06-2019, 04:51 AM
HD Amateur
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 59

Status: ServersBase is offline
Few site builders are:
1. WebForce
2. ShopSite
3. TrendyTools
4. Cloudflare
 
 
 


Old
  Post #28 (permalink)   04-06-2019, 04:52 AM
HD Amateur
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 59

Status: ServersBase is offline
Few site builders are:
1. WebForce
2. ShopSite
3. TrendyTools
 
 
 


Old
  Post #29 (permalink)   04-08-2019, 10:53 PM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 31

Status: netedgetech is offline
rvsitebuilder is good.
You can check this too.
https://applications.cpanel.net/list...bsite-Builders
__________________
Thanks,
Netedge Technology 24x7 webhosting support, Monthly server management, Dedicated support, Software Development.
Nelichso Live chat support software
 
 
 


Old
  Post #30 (permalink)   04-10-2019, 04:55 AM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 18

Status: Rohit is offline
Wix
Wordpress
__________________
FastMailsender
 
 
 
Reply
Previous Thread Next Thread


Thread Tools

New Post New Post   Old Post Old Post
Posting Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Sponsored By: