Hello World

b1hosting

Hello fellow members of Hosting Discussion!

My name is Connor, I am going on to 24 years old (I'm getting old... My time is nearing...) and I have decided to enter the world of the hosting industry in hope to build a small little side hustle business while I study at college / university for my programming degree.

I am ready to go through the blood, sweat and tears! The name of my hosting website is "B1 Hosting"... Very creative... Because my username online is "b1nzee" - very original.

I enjoy programming and gaming in my free-time - thank you HD staff for welcoming me to this forum!

Welcome to Hosting Discussion, Connor. :)
Thank you! I look forward to being an active member of this forum - I like the "mid-level" forums that aren't too cluttered / active, but not too dead either.

Is there a discord or premium memberships on this forum at all?

Welcome Connor! I loved being a web host back in the day, best time of my life. A lot of hard work but I know you can pull it off.

Welcome Connor! I loved being a web host back in the day, best time of my life. A lot of hard work but I know you can pull it off.
Thank you for your words of courage, I know the web hosting industry is a slow burner and will be blood, sweat and tears - hopefully I become one of the successful hosts in the future

Hey Connor, welcome to HD and the world of hosting. Being ready for the blood, sweat and tears is the right kind of attitude for this business.

I like how you started with a very specific and limited product offering. Narrows down your focus, let's you market the service more efficiently.

Hey Connor, welcome to HD and the world of hosting. Being ready for the blood, sweat and tears is the right kind of attitude for this business.

I like how you started with a very specific and limited product offering. Narrows down your focus, let's you market the service more efficiently.
Thank you for the warm welcome :) And I appreciate your feedback on my product offerings!

Don't forget to add a signature to your forum profile, makes it easier for people to visit your website.

Hey, welcome aboard. Good on you for jumping in with both feet. As mentioned before, it's great that you are starting focused on 1-2 products, not a whole lineup. You do one thing well, you get the customers going, you will start hearing back what you need to offer next.

You didn't ask for feedback, but I am still going to suggest to increase the spacing between sections a bit more. I feel like they are a bit too close to each other. Also don't be afraid to make the section heading a bit bigger so that it's easier for the eyes to spot them.

I hope you enjoy the community.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 12.13.14 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 12.13.14 PM.png
    275.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 12.13.46 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 12.13.46 PM.png
    120.1 KB · Views: 2
Hey, welcome aboard. Good on you for jumping in with both feet. As mentioned before, it's great that you are starting focused on 1-2 products, not a whole lineup. You do one thing well, you get the customers going, you will start hearing back what you need to offer next.

You didn't ask for feedback, but I am still going to suggest to increase the spacing between sections a bit more. I feel like they are a bit too close to each other. Also don't be afraid to make the section heading a bit bigger so that it's easier for the eyes to spot them.

I hope you enjoy the community.
The feedback is highly appreciated! And I agree with you, and have implemented the suggestions.

Thank you for the warm welcome to HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamHostBrett