Is anyone using Upmind billing platform?

CanSpace

Would love to hear any real world feedback on Upmind's billing platform for web hosts:

Always happy to see more competition in the space, especially from groups with a serious intent.

I'm intrigued with Upmind, partially due to a very pronounced distaste of WHMCS, but from speaking with other providers, hosted/SaaS billing solutions seemed to be unfavourable.

Do you think that opinion is changing?

Hi,
It seems that you are looking for feedback regarding upmind.

I have recently integrated with our website, and it seems much easier than WHMCS to be frank. Feature wise it's more flexible and configurable on every aspect.

But it has less payment gateways and control panel support, however they are releasing new ones on every year. After using it for 6 months, it seems promising to me.

Hi,
It seems that you are looking for feedback regarding upmind.

I have recently integrated with our website, and it seems much easier than WHMCS to be frank. Feature wise it's more flexible and configurable on every aspect.

But it has less payment gateways and control panel support, however they are releasing new ones on every year. After using it for 6 months, it seems promising to me.
Are you testing it out, running in parallel to WHMCS or have you entirely switched to it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamHostBrett