100% Site Redesign

I like the simplicity of it, but it definatly needs some images. Too boring. Also, put the reseller plans and shared plans on seperate pages. Add a little bit more information on your plans other than just a listing of them. Link to cpanel and whm demo would be good too

Simon it is decent but you should definitely look into making it more professional. With all the companies out there offering webhosting, you need to have a design that will stand out.

Simon,

Try looking at other websites for inspiration. What program/s did you use to make that website?

However, simplicity is nice aswell, dont go too fancy ;)

Edit: whipped up something to show as an example for you - low quality image otherwise too huge file :)

flash.jpg

i used TopStyle, photoshop and Dreamweaver. Its all css except for small 5 images. Although i am trying to not go for a "template" style website :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, you definitely need something more. Maybe some different colors and like someone suggested, a pic would help.

Libby

I agree with all the comments above - it needs some work. It needs some more content or something on the front page - there's too much background showing, and I think it needs some color.