12Twelve Seeking Sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

12twelve

My clan is seeking sponsorship as we can not afford to provide all our needs like web hosting by ourselves. i am (Gen)Release(12) founder and leader of (12) Clan. we are an upcoming clan international seen already winning local tournaments.we average 5 members a week. i am willing to do basically anything to get a sponsorship. you can view our site on: http://twelve.atspace.com. As you can see the site is still under construction as we hope to get a real site.
Your help would be greatly appreciated,
(Gen)Release(12)

Forgot to mention in last post but we are allied clans with www.akc.xt.pl and when they got sponsored they brough 9 new customers to the hoster that sponsored them. So thats just an idea of wat we can offer seeming we are allied clans (sister clans)

I would be willing to host you for free, if we can have a link somewhere on the page(s) and a static banner. What are your space requirements?
Regards

250 should be all i need. and yes if i choose you i will put a banner on my site and put your site in web links aswell. Do u have a link for your site u can give me ?

We can definitly help you out with this. We ask for a banners on your site. We can discuss the details at a later time. Please feel free to contact me and I can get this going for you right away. The best way to contact me is by our live support feature at our website listed below. Just make sure to ask for Kevin.

Talk to you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.