$15.19 /year hosting and limited time 20% of for new purchases

spiderhosts

Hello,

If you are like most webmasters, you surely like to share your internet experience we have just started a referral reward program allowing you to profit from the referrals you make to SpiderHosts.com.

GET A FREE HOSTING ACCOUNT
---------------------------------------
For every 3 friends you refer to our site, you will now have to choice of getting a FREE HOSTING ACCOUNT or a FREE upgrade to your account. The hosting account can be used with any previously registered domain name; the upgrade details are the following:

30 MB additional space
1,000 MB additional transfer
10 additional POP accounts
1 additional mailing list

20% DISCOUNT for a limited time
-------------------------------------
To help you refer more people to our service, your referrals can also profit from a 20% DISCOUNT on our hosting services for a very limited time (discount offer ends on September 14'th 2003).

All they need to do is enter the following coupon code while placing their order: 2003910
You can also benifit from the 20% discount for your own orders as long as they are placed before September the 14'th 2003.

HOW TO GET STARTED
----------------------------
You need a SpiderHosts.com hosting account : ) To promote this service on your web site, you will also need a special link that allows us to track the referrals you make from your site. You can obtain your link by contacting our sales department. All you need to do, is place the link on your site and the number of referrals you make will show up automatically in your billing control panel.

If you want/need to refer people that will not go through your site, all you need to do is contact sales with the following information to have your account credited accordingly.

Domain name of the person you referred.
Client ID of the client you referred.
Invoice ID of his payment.

Please note that the refer a friend program works on a referred client basis and not per referred account. To be eligible for the referral bonuses, the orders need to be placed by a new client. Existing clients do not count for their refurral bonus. Referred clients purchasing more than one account count as a single one referral.

The details of this program are available at:
http://www.spiderhosts.net/cheap_web_hosting/referafriend.htm

Please do not hesitate to reply to this email if you have any questions about the program.

Kind regards,
SpiderHosts.com LLC Sales Staff.
sales@spiderhosts.com

SpiderHosts.com LLC
09/10/2003

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by responding to this, but I have to be honest.

I registered a domain with spiderhosts in February, and have had nothing but troubles with them since. They do NOT respond to any of my tech requests or emails to any of their email addresses.

My domain was down for nearly two months due to a server hack, and they didn't even have the decency to let me know until AFTER the situation was fixed. This happened about two weeks after I purchased the domain and hosting. I contacted them repeatedly trying to find out what was going on, and they didn't respond at all.

I'm currently fighting a losing battle of getting in contact with them over issues with my disk space, and am being ignored. AGAIN.

I could go on, but I won't.

-------------

Spiderhosts, don't you think instead of trying to recruit new customers, maybe you should treat existing customers properly? I have a domain that I can't even use, and you ignore all my attempts at contacting you. It's not right, and I don't even see how it's legal. You've been paid for services that don't hold up.

No rules are broken, but its better to publish your domain name to be sure that you're in fact their customer.

Hope this resolved for you soon. Good luck.