2 PR3 sites in 3 weeks of SEO.

charlesgan

Both my new sites, getting from PR0 to PR3 in less than 3 week after launching. And I have more than 20 keywords top rank top 10 position. Here is a quick guide of what I did to make this happen:

1) Search engine submission to google, yahoo, msn, etc.
2) Directory submission.
3) Public relation. I joined few forums, and put my site on the signature.
4) Place this site URL to my other site footer.
5) Join link exchange.

Couple hour a day on the new site, wahlaa… PR3. Indeed I have 2 other site that scores PR2 in the almost same period. It works for me.

I was previously begging to know how to get PR fast, can’t find a good tips. Here I experience it, and hope this might be useful for those that look for fast PR for new site.

Congratulations for achieving your goal! Just don't get overly obsessed with PR. Lots of relatively low PR pages rank high for valuable search terms. There's more to SEO than PR. :)

charlesgan said:
4) Place this site URL to my other site footer.
I think among all the steps of your SEO activity, this one has probably played the major part.

Being indexed in search engines does not contribute much to the PR ranking, I find. What does count is having your Press Releases published. One of my sites was mentioned in the release of another company once and it set the PR ranking to 4. The site was a couple of weeks old that wasn't even submitted to search engines.

Well, the BEST way to have a popular site is to make one worth visiting. PageRank isn't easily fooled, and your efforts are ill-fated...

Quit trying to scam a company that has developers that know more than you ever possibly will. Make it legitimate and you'll prosper.

Sure, focus on making sure a spider can index your page well. Submit your site to search engines. Let the rest happen on it's own.

PS: I have a PR5-6 site...I did it just like I said you should do. It took maybe 3-6 months to get there.