2CO update

prhost

Was a little disappointed with their newish update with regard to header and footer integration. They now only permit a small logo on the order and purchase pages.

An extract from the 2CO site :

Effective Friday, April 1, 2005 the headers and footers feature will be disabled on both V1 and V2.

In order to satisfy requirements and guidelines established by the credit card associations, 2CO can not support vendor based Headers and Footers on the Billing Information pages at this time.

Because we know that branding and integration are important to you we have enabled a Logo Feature which will Display your Logo on the Order Details page. Logos, unlike headers and footers, will also be included with all shopping center based orders. This will also allow vendors to benefit from 2CO's marketing efforts with third party outlets like Froogle and Yahoo Store.

Telling you click on the cdgcommerce link on the right. The one in our sponsors section. It is a great deal.

This will also allow vendors to benefit from 2CO's marketing efforts with third party outlets like Froogle and Yahoo Store.
Translation: We'll make more money with these big players so screw you.

Glad I don't use 2Cblow!

I think Paysystems is in the same boat as 2co if I remember correctly. ProPay.com is one that has been around for a few years I have an account there but have never used it.

Hmm..

I have used paysystems in the past.. they have good service, but it has been over 2 years since I have used them...

I am trying to back into the game, so a discison on processing needs to be made from end also.