50MB Shared Hosting needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaBeAHost

Hello,

I am in need of a small web hosting plan with private nameservers. Here are the specs I need:

50MB Disk Space
3-5GB bandwidth
2 IPs with Private Nameservers
10 MySQL Databases
25 E-Mail Accounts
5 Addon Domains
5 Parked Domains
cPanel

I will be hosting a phpBB forum with barely any traffic. I have no plans of ever using more than 2 databases, but should the need arise, I like to have some additional ones to fall back on. I have no plans of using any more than 5 e-mail addresses, but I would like to have the extras just in case. Finally, I have no plans of ever using any addon or parked domain, but would like to have them in case I need them at some point.

I would also like a 99.9% server uptime guarantee. This means the server is up 99.9% of each month, not just the network. Being able to show third party uptime statistics is a plus but is not required. Also, a xx-day money back guarantee would be nice, but it not required.

I am looking for a monthly or 3-month billing cycle, but if you offer a discount for a longer term, please post it.

Live chat support (via AIM or software like phpLive!) is also a plus, but is not required.

I would also like to be able to upgrade in the future with no additional upgrade charges other than the price of the new plan.

Finally, please let me know how long you have been in business. I am set on only hosting with a company that has been in business for at least a year. If you have not been in business for at least a year, please do not make an offer.

Please make all offers by posting to this thread. If you have any specific questions, please PM me.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi WannaBeAHost,

We can offer you a plan however, with 500MB space rather then 50MB. This plan does not include Dedicated IP's which are usually $28/year but we will offer to you them at a rate of $1.65/month as a special :)

CaTS Hosting| http://www.cats-hosting.com | support@cats-computing.com

Support & Guarantee
24/7 Technical Support
15-Day Money Back Guarantee
99.9% Uptime Guarantee

» Modest Purr
500MB Space
5,000MB Transfer/Month
cPanel 10
Fantastico Deluxe
5 Addon Domains (Usually 1!)
Price Breakdown
Monthly - $3.45
Monthly (Paid Quarterly) - $2.95 USD
Monthly (Paid Semi-Annually) - $2.45 USD
Monthly (Paid Yearly) - $1.95

Note: Those prices do not include IPs. To order please email os[at]cats-hosting.com to get your special deal with the IPs set up :)

We have been in business since 2001, but starting webhosting at the start of 2004 (using a different domain to our current).

We have a promotion this month,

Mini 2
150 MB Space
5GB Transfer
cPanel
Fantastico
5 Databases
Private Name Servers
Anonymous Name Servers
Dedicated IP's are 1$ Month each

$12 Year,

Regards

Hello, postasite.net in business since 2003 can offer the following plan:

SOHO Plan1
100 mb disk storage
2 GB monthly data transfer (bandwidth as some call it)
Cpanel X2 Skin
Online flash based tutorials for cpanel and POP3 clients
Auto-Script installer with 48+ scripts
10 Sub Domains
10 Add-on Domains
10 Parked Domains
10 FTP Accounts
2 Mailing Lists
100 Email Accounts
Web-Based Email Clients (horde and squirrel)
Spam Filters and Autoresponders
CGI, PERL and PHP, PHP ADMIN
5 MySQL Databases
Web Logs and Stats
No Contracts or upgrade fees
Private Nameservers - No
Third-Party Uptime stats available right from our home page
$3.25 monthly (PayPal or credit card via PayPal)

More details on our web site..

good luck,
chris
postasite.net

WannaBeAHost,
This month we are running a special on all hosting packages, full details can be found here. But, the Basic package would fit your needs, it has 200MB of Disk Space and 3GB of Monthly Transfer. Static IPs would be an additional $1.00/month per IP. So your total package would be $4.95/month. Payment is made via 2CheckOut, or PayPal subscription.

We give online support, through E-mail, AIM, and soon IntelloDesk. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks and have a good evening.

Hello,

eRudNet can offer you a custom package to meet your needs.
200MB Webspace
10GB Bandwidth
PHP 4.3.11
cPanel 10.x
Fantastico Auto Script Installer
Private Nameservers
Unlimited Features (MySql db's,ftp accounts,etc)
Only $1.25 per a month or $12.50 yearly.

Site Uptime:
http://florida.websitepulse.net/uptime/V6023I12249.html

What some people have said about eRudNet:
Krafte-Gamer.com Review:

Well theres to much to say this place is really great on support, making customers happy, and more. I love these guys totally helped me out. Very cheap to. I suggest you go here!

GetTran (Flixified) Review:

eRudNet is a wonderful service! Very nice support team and wonderful uptime. Highly Reccommanded!

BrightStarHosting (Bryceton)

Great service, quick and helpful and hosting is fast :)

To get more information, contact us, take a test run. Please contact sales@erudnet.com via MSN or eMail.

Thanks,
eRudNet

Hi,

We can offer you a fast, RELIABLE & affordable package with good support & services.
This is one of our shared plan have a look:

BRONZE PLAN
· 400mb Web Space
· 5GB Data Transfer
· Unlimited POP3
· PHP & MySQL
· Fantastico
· Site Builder - new
· 24/7 Support
. 99.9% up time
· 30 Day Money Back
· Free Domain!
. Only £29.99 a year

PM me if interested. :santa:

50MB Disk Space
5GB bandwidth
2 IPs with Private Nameservers
10 MySQL Databases
25 E-Mail Accounts
5 Addon Domains
5 Parked Domains
cPanel
15 Day Money Back Guarantee

Please note that all our packages come with unlimited db's, emails, addon/parked domains. You have the option to upgrade to unlimited features for free.

$3.50/month or $36/year

Status
Not open for further replies.