^_^ Please review!

rkmails

Hi,

Could you people please review my site http://www.ewebhostingindia.com ?

I need some suggestions/comments regarding the navigation of the site, how to attract more customers, improvements in search engine listing, logo and whatever you want.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Rajesh

I like it very much, but it would have been cool if the bottom part of the page (that light blue panel and grey colored line with your contact information on) was made like a frame, so it always there at the bottom of the screen.

Artashes said:
I like it very much, but it would have been cool if the bottom part of the page (that light blue panel and grey colored line with your contact information on) was made like a frame, so it always there at the bottom of the screen.

Thanks for your comments Artashes! Well, actually, most of the search engines don't crawl the sites that use Frames. That is why I have not put the info. in the frames. I hv tried to put the contact info. in a way that it is availale on all the pages without using frames.

I am looking forward for more comments and suggestions!

Regards,
Rajesh

The site works ok. Some things I would fix are using more of a menu system instead of just text links. You can use text but still give a menu look. I understand you are working on SEO and that you want it to be text.

The google ads kill it for me. I would not take a company (for profit) serious that has them on there site. Not sure about your customers though.

The fact that you don't have a merchant account to pay for it now also sends up a red flag.

These sound harsh but just suggestions for improvement.

Thanks monster for your feedback.

monster said:
The site works ok. Some things I would fix are using more of a menu system instead of just text links. You can use text but still give a menu look. I understand you are working on SEO and that you want it to be text.

Earlier I had very good JavaScript/DHTML menu but Search engines were not able to crawl the site completely. Therefore, I had to remove that. :(

The google ads kill it for me. I would not take a company (for profit) serious that has them on there site. Not sure about your customers though.

I agree with you. But actually, I am experimenting with a few things. This will be removed very soon. Thanks anyway.

The fact that you don't have a merchant account to pay for it now also sends up a red flag.

I will have this within this weekend. Only the integration part is remaining.

These sound harsh but just suggestions for improvement.

These are not at all harsh, I am looking some more. ;)