a somewhat new php framework

vivehosting.com

I just finished an oo framework that I started over 6 months ago, and I wanted to just announce it to you guys and see what you think. It basically encapsulates the basic functionality an average site makes use of such as database/file abstraction, user management, session handling, validation, etc. It's not what I would call stable since I've only done preliminary testing, but it works well. I plan to use it as the core of all my future scripts starting with a complete rewrite of myimgs.com. I'll definately be testing it for bugs and possible optimizations.

If you think you could make use of it, I'd appreciate a userbase of more than the 5 or so it currently has ;).

I would be interested in working with/on the project and would definitely give it a go on some of my up-and-coming CMS-managed sites.
If you are interested in pulling another PHP-coder on board, let me know.
Regards,
~Equinox

That's cool :). There is also another guy who is planning to create a CMS using dotarchitect. I wouldn't mind help on it... it's why I made it open-source ;). If you'd like to chat, just get in contact via aim.