A spanish language forum

gooooogle

Just wondering if anyone here is learning or knows Spanish. I'm trying to setup a Spanish language forum. I've setup the forums and I'm hoping to open them in a couple of days time. I was just wondering if anyone here is interested in Spanish and if so if they would be interested in comming to the forum. The forum will cover Spanish Culture. There will be a section for food, movies, etc and various forums for language learning. I'm also concidering having a secion for tourism and travel, but the big question is, will there be enough interested people. Therefore I thought I might ask for advice. This forum is doing very well and thought you might have some advice. Also I'm not trying to steel your members. After all, the forum will be a completely different topic.

P.S. I'm using SMF as my forum as I don't have the money to spend on expensive forums like vBulletin.

I've never spoken Spanish... Well.. maybe a couple of words while I worked in Madrid for a week.

Feel free to post the URL here if you like! I give you permission :) If you prefer to keep it secret then send me a PM :D