About Webhost manager autopilot

devilHosting

I use Webhost manager autopilot as my billing system and i am planning to hire a marketting team anyway i was wondering in order for me to keep a record of who has gotten a client is there anyway to enter each of the refers eg a guy got a client who bought a plan for $10 and he signs up and enters the guys name chrisw and is there anyway i can keep a contact of the refers without creating coupons of discounts or any kind?

Yes, if you're talking about WHMAP, you can make affiliate ID's for your marketting team and just provide them with the link and that should be able to help you keep a track of their sales.

I personally use Whm AutoPilot (for those of you who dont know http://whmautopilot.com) and i find it to be a great script. Even though it is only focused on cPanel/WHM it is a feature rich script and has many abilities (affiliation refferal for example ;) ).

I personally think *nix is taking over for hosting companies!

Anyway cPanel will be comming out for windows in the near future! Then you can use WHM AP.... i think?

i am also with modernbill if need to choose from WHMAP and modernbill. Please also check another option lpanel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting