Accepting several payment processors

Pony-

A lot of hosting companies I have been with so far have only PayPal as an online payment processor. Sure, it may be the most popular one, but I assume other payment processors have their share of users as well, otherwise they wouldn't stay in business. There are countries where PayPal has certain limitations for its users, so I think that if your company caters to international customers, it might be a good idea to offer Moneybookers, Webmoney, Payza etc. as PayPal alternatives.

What do you think ?

A lot of hosting companies I have been with so far have only PayPal as an online payment processor. Sure, it may be the most popular one, but I assume other payment processors have their share of users as well, otherwise they wouldn't stay in business. There are countries where PayPal has certain limitations for its users, so I think that if your company caters to international customers, it might be a good idea to offer Moneybookers, Webmoney, Payza etc. as PayPal alternatives.

What do you think ?

our main processor is Paypal as you state it is popular and most people use this. We also offer 2Checkout which allows users to pay using a credit/debit card and we did offer payoffline, so users can pay at UK post offices, but this service was discontinued by the provider

In my opinion, just accept paypal and credit cards.
Anyone who doesn't have paypal should be able to pay with credit card.
With only use 2CO, we are able to accept paypal payments and credit cards.
I don't see any needs for additional payment processors.

We offer all of those. Some clients do not have credit cards or paypal, so you must give them different options to pay.

- Daniel :)

In my opinion, just accept paypal and credit cards.
Anyone who doesn't have paypal should be able to pay with credit card.
With only use 2CO, we are able to accept paypal payments and credit cards.
I don't see any needs for additional payment processors.

I completely agree. 2checkout.com is a really great choice to accept all major credit cards and PayPal (even with subscription) online.

Most use paypal as a main but many others, they are just rarely used!

It starts to get annoying when you take 10-15 different methods, you have to wait to get all the money in one place to pay bills.

Paypal is the most secure payment, this is for client's security and for us too. So, I believe Paypal still best option.

I think we need a company like Paypal. Because many people get affected by them but the most of the time the reasons are = Paypal's awkward Rules and decisions.

I think we need a company like Paypal. Because many people get affected by them but the most of the time the reasons are = Paypal's awkward Rules and decisions.

try 2checkout, they allow users to pay using various debit and credit cards and also allows users to pay using Paypal if they wish

try 2checkout, they allow users to pay using various debit and credit cards and also allows users to pay using Paypal if they wish

2checkout is great for USA, as they do very strange conversion rate rate to accept other currencies

order in other currency ==> converted into USA ==> charged fees (5.5% + whatever cents) ==> converted into original currency ==> sent to bank

From above example I had: order worth £180 - their fess - conversion rate = around £155 (which is more than 10%)

2CO is not good. You can withdraw money until 300USD, Receiving money charge, money conversion charge extra, Withdraw charge extra, Many time card processing they took charges, You cant pay 2co to 2co or Else :(

Anything else?

2checkout is great for USA, as they do very strange conversion rate rate to accept other currencies

order in other currency ==> converted into USA ==> charged fees (5.5% + whatever cents) ==> converted into original currency ==> sent to bank

From above example I had: order worth £180 - their fess - conversion rate = around £155 (which is more than 10%)

2CO is not good. You can withdraw money until 300USD,
I dont have this issue, i have had funds lower that £50 sent to my designated bank account.

Receiving money charge, Withdraw charge extra

never been charged for these

money conversion charge extra,

you will find most payment gateway provider charge for currency conversion, which are usually set within the rates they set.

We used to have PayPal accepted but then it started making troubles for us; I mean disputes, limitations, chargebacks which were really on my nerve.
I used 2Checkout which :
Allows users to pay directly by their Credit/Debit Card
Allows users to pay via their PayPal account
Does not have the hassle
Gives us money every week on Thursday

It is really worth it even if they are charging a bit higher than PayPal, but their 24-hour customer service makes it up, I guess.

I feel really comfortable with it and I really love their iPad App.

We also accept Payza but Withdrawal is a bit expensive, so I just prefer to use it to pay for the company expenses wherever Payza (Alertpay) is accepted.