account suspended

frattay22

My account at Catshosting got suspended and I don't know why. I pick small hosting compaines to test out SEO with different sites and new testing. Since it has been there Month+ I have gained PR3 from No index at all from Search Engines and Google, MSN, Yahoo, etc... wish I would of at least gotten an email stating why it was suspended..

Regards

Frank

Yes me as well :) I have the subscription runny still :( oh well hopefully the bots havn't indexed today but most likely they have and found a suspended page let me search.

frattay22 said:
PTH yes I have emailed them and got it worked out, was a little glitch some where but no biggie now.

Since you started the topic...would you mind telling us what the 'little glitch' was?

Well I was late paying a day or two a couple months ago I think, and then they sent me the subscription to pay but it was like 3 days after the original signup on their billing department, and after a certian amount of days with out paying it will disable the account. Since the subscription was not reading correctly off the billing software it disabled the account. It was a few days lagged from billing to the true subscription :) if that makes sense what so ever lol

Regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting