Advertising

EvilHaider

Might be helpful to start a thread on advertising tips. If you have any good ones, jot them down here. If you have links to sites that have good info/articles on it, mention them here. If it grows large enough, all the new members looking for this info would greatly appreciate it. If you're not a webhost but still have good general tips for advertising for any business, feel free to add them here.

My recommendation: Checkout the articles at www.sitepoint.com and also visit www.sitepointforums.com There are TONS of threads discussing various marketing, search engine optimization, ad revenue, etc issues that are sure to be of help.

EDIT: To encourage more participation, after a week's duration. I will consult with the HD mods and donate some HD rewards points to 3 chosen contributors - based on various factors.

Last edited:
EvilHaider said:
EDIT: To encourage more participation, after a week's duration. I will consult with the HD mods and donate some HD rewards points to 3 chosen contributors - based on various factors.
Idea supported. :thumbup: