AlertPay for massive payments

FE-Michael

What do you think? is reliable? I know it had some problems with mastercard a year ago and since then I never checked on alertpay , but now I saw that they changed their site, and improved their system.

So, what do you think? Is alertpay a good replacement for epassporte, at least until they fix their visa problem?

Could you explain exactly why? We use AlertPay and we absolutely love it.

I think they could just do better regarding fraud screening. Keep in mind, I last used them about a year ago, so they could very well have improved since then.

After you have a negative experience with a company, it's kind of hard to change your perception of them.

I think they could just do better regarding fraud screening. Keep in mind, I last used them about a year ago, so they could very well have improved since then.

After you have a negative experience with a company, it's kind of hard to change your perception of them.

Hi,

I agree but just sometimes if the company made some change to the system Why not check it out? They may of fixed all the issues or just about most of them anyways:smash:

I have looked in to alert pay and I was more impressed. Well alot more impressed by them then Paypal to say the least.

I would take Neteller for mass payments. They take it hard at the beginning for verification but when you are completely done with that, it's among safest.

That's why, most gaming companies dont ask for documents if you deposit by Neteller while they do for Moneybookers all the time as they trust Neteller do this job for them.

Yes, we also stopped using AlertPay for a while after they had the Visa/MasterCard problems, but recently we started using them again without any issues so far.

I think Alertpay is alright although it has higher fees. If I'm not mistaken, they support more countries (for businesses).

So if you can use Paypal, use Paypal. Accepts credit card, less fees, more trusted, more money in your pocket.

But, not all countries are allowed on all payment platforms. For those not using their Visa/Mastercard, it may be beneficial to have various payment methods. Some people may be using Alertpay regularly and have funds on it but not on Paypal.

More payment processors = more management but also more chances people already have an account/funds at one of your integrated payment methods.

It may be beneficial, depends on how much clients you have and where they come from.

with any payment checkout system there are false orders, alertpay is another good method of recieving money, have used it for years..

I had a potential customer ask if we accepted it the other day. I'd never heard of it before then. What countries do you see using it most?

To be honest, I would use more then one payment system. Therefore some peoples cards could be blocked on paypal, and could be accepted on alertpay. I recommend Plimus!

My bad. Its an American company. For some reason, I was under the impression they were Canadian because I keep getting their flyers that compares their service to other local to me companies.