Another from the UK....

Hehe hey Mark :)

Yeah good few from the UK here.
Welcome to HostingRefuge :)

have to ask you this, asked the last person from the UK also, do you support any football teams?

Thanks for joining and hope you enjoy it around here :)

John

John Diver said:
have to ask you this, asked the last person from the UK also, do you support any football teams?

Fraid not :( Football has never held much of an interest to me, much to the delight of the missus!

Now if it was F1 we were talking about.....!! :D

Hehe I never got into F1
Its fast but too controlled for my liking, I would rather something like rally driving where they dont go around the same way constantly so more can happen.

Used to like F1 years ago but got tired of them taking the same track everytime they went around and *hoping* for something exciting to happen every 20 laps or so if I was lucky :D

LOL, John, I guess it's each to their own really. I think with F1 it all comes down to precision driving and smoothness. With rally driving i've never understand the nutters that stand at the side of the track.

Gordon... yep - Soccer. Hmmm - American Football... isn't that the game where adverts are constantly shown interspersed with a few seconds of field play every half hour or so? ;)

Haha yeah I think it is mark ;)
I dont think american footy is that bad, watched a good bit of the super bowl when it was on here but they do stop far too often.
Dont know how many breaks channel 5 had, they must have had a field day being able to get so many breaks in lol

The people at the side of the track in rally driving are a bit mad and there has been a good few accidents but normally they wouldnt be allowed to stand where a car could go out

Another from Herts too!

Im planning to go to the Montreal F1 this year. Using the excuse that I need to meet with a remote employee.

Blinding excuse, i've been looking for an excuse like that to go see the Monaco GP !!

I'm sure we've probably passed in the street (or the Harlequin centre), at some point in the past, Matt LOL.