Another Newbie!!

Hey everyone! I really like this forum. I am Colleen, I am a 25 year old Canadian, will be 26 in May. I am just starting out making designs to sell.

I plan to get a portfolio site going, I just need to find a domain name that isn't taken. I only have 2 designs so far to put in my portfolio, but plan to have more soon.

I hope to get to know many of you. If you've got a domain name idea feel free to post it, lol.

Colleen

Hey Colleen,
Welcome to the site again :)
Hope you enjoy your stay here and hope the community is able to help you out with your domain and maybe your designing if you have any questions :)

John

We just haven't yet the mean-spirited dwarves out of their kennel since the last time they misbehaved. You would not believe what they did to the furniture in the sitting room, not to mention what the foosball table looked like once they got through with it.

Welcome in!!

Hey Colleen, welcome to the forum, make sure you post a link when you get your designs up, I love looking at portfolios.

Welcome Colleen :)
I saw you done the header for HR, great work :)
Stick around, Im sure you will get more work from here now, you could even put it in your sig here ;) hehe

Hey Colleen,
Im using mozilla firefox and the alignment seems off for a few images.
The footer bar and part of the large orange sphere.
Looks like a nice site but a few things dont work right in mozilla for me anyway.
Good luck with your site :)