Any Comments On BETHEHOST.com?

jwebby

Has any had any experience or know anything about bethehost.com in regards to their dedicated servers? What datacenter they use, past experiences, etc.

Thanks

James

They used to be an Alarm Company, evidenced by their whois information on allsafeonline.com
Domain Name: ALLSAFEONLINE.NET

Administrative Contact-
Robert Merrihue:
ALL-SAFE FIRE & BURGLAR ALARM INC.
62 NORTH MAIN STREET
FLORIDA, NY 10921
US
Phone- 1-845-651-5669
Fax-

They don't list the bandwidth allowance for their dedicated servers, but when you enter the order sequence it's posted there. 100GB

Located in the NOC datacenter in Scranton PA - a very good datacenter. It appears from a visualroute they are either a reseller of BurstNet, or they are renting space and bandwidth off of the BurstNet network. http://visualroute.visualware.com

Of course, they could just be hosting their sites at NOC, and placing client servers elsewhere....but for their offerings, this would be highly doubtful.

As far as experience goes....I have zero. And it doesn't look like anyone else has much experience either - Their forums don't appear to be at all active, yet they were created in Dec 20 2003.

Thanks, I appreciate the research. I didn't notice they only had 100GB of bandwidth. That just won't work.

Thanks Again

J

Last edited:
Just to let everybody know we still own our security company. Our internet company is a subsidiary of All-Safe.

About our forum, for some reason our customers hate forums ( fully Understood ) and speak to us using AIM or our ticket system.

MOD NOTE: Post edited for promotional material.