Apraisal requested for : evpshost.com

I just bought this domain.. evpshost.com

It is SEO friendly. Has no numbers or special char's and have only 8 char's in length.

what do you think about the value of this domain undeveloped and developed.

thx

$1 is harsh. At least a registration value. I am just not sure what letter "e" stands for.

"E" stands for...

Expert
Extreme
Erect(adult)
Electric
Entertaining
Energetic
Eternal

The possibilities are endless..

Btw, I wonder how cableguy could think of $1 for this domain undeveloped!

And artashes, thx for your opinion. But, I do think $xxx is the real value undeveloped(some body suggested that in another form).

thx plexihost.

Last edited:
It doesn't scream BRAND, it screams SPAM and/or FRAUD.

It's the cheaper, less desired than evps.com or vpshost.com which in turn is the cheaper, less desired than vps.com or host.com

It has many siblings (just replace the e with whatever else you want to make up) so it's uniqueness is not there.

Who cares about seo? what, are you aiming to sell your services to robots? I would never visit this domain let alone use my credit card on it.

expertvps.com would have been better, and you know how i know? It's already taken.

The only people dishing out 3 figures+ for undeveloped domains are businesses looking for a brand. So, sorry, I don't think you have a brand there. as you said, mostly a cheap seo gimmick.

What is your experience with SEO cableguy?
You talk like you are some kind of expert.
What domains have you developed?

Please tell us all about your experience in this area.

Doesn't take a genius to google other search terms and find some that are already taken. Pretty damn easy in fact.

What do you actually have to base your $1.00 number on?
Anything? Anything at all?
Or are you just being negative?

Perhaps you could give a little constructive advice?
Something worthwhile.

Who claimed anything about seo experience? it was a tossup between $1 or worthless. Bad choice, I guess.

Let's see the value you put on it, since my value offended this much.

thx blue.

Anybody with brain, can easily understand how fair cableguy's Seo Expert apraisal is! but, thx for your Valuable opinion man ;)

Last edited:
It's the type of domain you register because all the good ones are taken. It reeks of cheap seo. Spammers love those. Spam + CC = Fraud in a lot of cases. It's not that far fetched.

cableguy said:
It's the type of domain you register because all the good ones are taken.
I agree with this and think the domain isn't worth more than $x undeveloped.

However, in my opinion, there's nothing stopping you from making this the domain for a trustworthy provider. You'll need to establish yourself in the marketplace, though.