Article content advice needed

fortxerxes

Hello.

Can anyone point me to a resource where I can obtain/purchase a LARGE number (thousands to tens of thousands) of keyword-rich, re-use rights, royalty-free articles?

For those unfamiliar with this market, I'm not talking about articles from magazines, journals, etc., but those articles authored by individuals who want them published as content on as many sites as possible.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

-D

Out of the online sites that offer this service, my favorite is Ezinearticles.com. I also like articledashboard.com and ideamarketers.com - but there are literally hundred of these types of site out there. You'd have to check through for the places that have a good concentration of the type of articles you are looking for, as well as the quality of the articles in general. The three I mentioned seem to have some decent quality articles on them, not just the 2 paragraph toss-off kind people write to get links.

Thanks for the info. I wonder if anyone knows if these services will sell their content in BULK quantities? I'm talking about buying entire mySQL dumps, if possible, to add to our current content collection.