Asp.net hosting

icecape67

Hi,

im not too happy with my current web hosting company and im looking for what else is on the market.

im looking for a company offering asp.net with framework 3.5, sql server 2008 on windows server 2008, does anyone have any recommendations?

thanks!

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO ALL:

This is a RECOMMENDATION request, NOT a sale opportunity. Pitching your own company to original poster (whether by posting or Private Messaging) is against the rules of this community and will result in your account suspension and censorship of your URL.

Dear Icecape67,

I am really sorry to hear about your current web hosting experience. May I know what happens :) ?

Do you need anything else more than framework 3.5, sql server 2008 on windows server 2008?

Wish you all the best with your next web hosting service :D

icecape67,

I am wondering if you managed to find a reputable hosting company that supports ASP.NET 3.5, ASP.NET Framework 3.5 SP1, as well as ASP.NET MVC 1.0 Ready hosting.

If not, maybe I can recommend you to some.

hi there,

have't really found a convincing alternative. for the last week it has been fine (touch wood), but i would definitely like to have a backup plan in case we get more problems...

Dear icecape67,

Were you able to find a good place to host. Be careful when select one. See if they have great customer support service. I love windows hosting!

hi there,

have't really found a convincing alternative. for the last week it has been fine (touch wood), but i would definitely like to have a backup plan in case we get more problems...
Always good to have a backup plan - as many don't, so when problems arise, they go into panic mode. I would recommend reviewing your short list at least quarterly.

Hi,

im not too happy with my current web hosting company and im looking for what else is on the market.

im looking for a company offering asp.net with framework 3.5, sql server 2008 on windows server 2008, does anyone have any recommendations?

thanks!

Look in HD offer sections for windows hosting and webhostingtalk offer sections and compare companies to each other base on your needs. Now don't forget to get disk space/bandwidth for future growth. You can always submit a thread in HD for any question you have about web hosting.

Yes, backup is a must for any type of hosting, make frequent backups, keep them downloaded to your own PC.

Just ensure that you don't stick to one only, focus to find some great web hosts first... Make a few list, do research, and narrow the list until only the best one left to choose :)

I would be careful about this one as well. A buddy needed asp for some random sites he toyed around with (learning the skill), ended up with one of those mom/pop design/management/hosting places (not a large place and I forget the name). The point is, research first, decide later. :)

I assume that it is already a niche and you need to do search maybe ask for the test accounts.
I assume that in the marketplace here you will be able to find a lot of options for you to go.

Cheers