Best Analysis software?

trueman1

Hey,

What software/script/webstat do you guys use? I think histats.com webstat is the best outthere, GoogleAnalytics is a close second.

What do you guys think?

I use a few different things. For the most part Google Analytics gives me access to everything I need, however we do have a program that we enable on our site from time to time for session recording, mouse tracking and click recording. This allows us to see exactly what a user is doing as they browse through the website. It's not cheap, but when we're doing user testing and quality control for new sites, it's well worth it.

I use Google Analytics also. Gives some very detailed and useful information.

Is commercial software a possibility? I remember a very nice commercial service I'll try find in my history soon and update this thread with it.

personally I prefer analytics. The amount of data provided is unbelievable. Also if set up correctly you can grather very worth while data. Instead of hits and visits.

I use both Piwik and google analytics. They show a lot of the same info but I still use both to give me a better idea.

GA is perfect for all round, used it for 2-3 years and its perfect, espeically some of the traffic stats etc, its a poweful tool for advertising, you just need to monitor it closely etc.

Does anyone use clicky analitics? www.clicky.com

I had problems seting up google analitics so I instaled that one and it is not bad. Although I can not compare it to google analitics.

+1 Even clicky analytic is good. For using Google webmaster, you should register your website first and then just to verify whether that website belongs to you or no, they give an html file which you need to upload and then google verifies and gives you to use google webmaster.

Does anyone use clicky analitics? www.clicky.com

I had problems seting up google analitics so I instaled that one and it is not bad. Although I can not compare it to google analitics.

If it used to be known as "GetClicky" (looks like it was), then yes, I have used it. It's pretty good software, but nothing beats Google Analytics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123