Best domain registrar?

21Roses

What is the best domain registrar, in terms of price, service, and features? Is it best to go through one of the big names, or a smaller service? I'm still stuck on the basics, I'm afraid.

Any help is appreciated. :)

Domain registration is becoming cheaper. In my opinion, it doesn't matter who you register with. Just make sure you have access to your domain. You should be able to edit or modify your domain informatiion.

Try going for Namecheap. It is one of the reliable DNR service you will find out there. Other choice will be Enom, Netearthone.

I like Namecheap and Godaddy.
I generally use Namecheap though because I find the sign up process for GD to be a pain. To many add-on sales pages before check out.

GoDaddy is reputable, but like Blue said, there are just too many steps to checkout. Namecheap is a good choice.

I have seen people love godaddy for their domain name registration services not for their web hosting services instead

I use GoDaddy exclusively for domain registration and management and have for about four years now. Always a good experience!

One note about GoDaddy: someone needs to tell their sales and design departments to do away with the insane amount of add-on purchases and other badly placed ads on the site and during the purchase process - you get used to avoid them fairly quickly but it must be intimidating for new users.

I use NameCheap. Their prices aren't as cheap as GoDaddy but the difference isn't big and the main thing that's great about them is their support.

NameCheap for their excellent support. :)

I'll throw in my good experience with NameCheap here also - I've used them fairly extensively in the past due to domain purchases and their support really was fantastic at every turn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123