best email marketing software

achal54

I have a linux smtp server with postfix installed on it.I want an email marketing software on another linux server like interspire, but because interspire is very expensive so i would like a suggestion as is there any other opensource or less expensive email marketing software available which would fulfill requirements of sending 400000 emails a day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Fast, Reliable & Data Security - Email Marketing-sarvmail
Get serious about server security-enowindia

I have a linux smtp server with postfix installed on it.I want an email marketing software on another linux server like interspire, but because interspire is very expensive so i would like a suggestion as is there any other opensource or less expensive email marketing software available which would fulfill requirements of sending 400000 emails a day.

I think any host or datacenter would have an issue with anyone sending so much mail per day. this reads like a spammer.

I am not a spammer i have 7 smtp servers to accomplish this task the email
database is legitimate and approved i am not in any mood of getting my ips
blacklisted by spamming.400000 emails is just an example it only says that
the email marketing software must be able to process a large quantity of
emails.It can be upto 60000 emails a day depending on users request.

I am not a spammer i have 7 smtp servers to accomplish this task the email
database is legitimate and approved i am not in any mood of getting my ips
blacklisted by spamming.400000 emails is just an example it only says that
the email marketing software must be able to process a large quantity of
emails.It can be upto 60000 emails a day depending on users request.

i am saying some hosts and datacenters would class large amounts sent daily as spam. with that amount being sent all it takes is one receipient to report as spam to spamhaus or spamcop and it could see your upstream provider taking you down.

You are right sir but can you suggest me any software which could carry on bulk email sending in a proper way besides interspire mail marketer.I like one which could design email campaigns and have bounce processing and email open tracking feature,it should run on a linux VPS.
I will not send too much email just 30-40000 in a day depending on customer needs because i have suffered from ip blacklisting before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Fast, Reliable & Data Security - Email Marketing-SARVMAIL
Get serious about server security-ENOWINDIA

You are right sir but can you suggest me any software which could carry on bulk email sending in a proper way besides interspire mail marketer.I like one which could design email campaigns and have bounce processing and email open tracking feature,it should run on a linux VPS.
I will not send too much email just 30-40000 in a day depending on customer needs because i have suffered from ip blacklisting before.

Ive just used online services like mailchimp, never used direct software as i dont send loads of bulk mail as this usually ends up with IP blocks due to spam alerts. you may have approval from your DC but they still act on spam reports and others will still block your IPs

I doubt any data center is going to block your IP for legitimate emails.
There are many reasons to send email. Some companies send tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands daily and they are not spam.

I doubt any data center is going to block your IP for legitimate emails.
There are many reasons to send email. Some companies send tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands daily and they are not spam.

If several recipients report incoming mail as spam to spamcop etc. then the mail server IPs can be blacklisted. If this happens the host/DC will look at the amount of mail from these IPs and if they fell the mails are excessive then yes they can block/suspend your account.

They can but they rarely do.
If they shut down every account that spamcop blacklists every host would go out of business.

They can but they rarely do.
If they shut down every account that spamcop blacklists every host would go out of business.

not so much in shutting down site, but DC do force hosts to suspend accounts that are reported for sending unsolicited emails on a regular basis and they can force accounts to be terminated from servers. IO dare say most server owners would terminate 1 account rather than risk their whole server being taken down ( which can happen)

Well suspension only occur when guidelines are not followed correctly. Just follow them and you are in a right condition to shoot bulk email.

http://business.ftc.gov/documents/bus61-can-spam-act-compliance-guide-business

not all follow can spam and i have even seen some fake this and this is USA guidelines and not UK etc.

but even having that on emails still does not prevent recipients reporting to spamcop which a DC will take action if these reports get back to them.

All your suggestions are nice but if you have an opt-in list of email database then you are not sending spam but it is good mailing. I have that with me.Main problem with hiring a company to send your emails is they have limits and charges are high.
I know how to configure a SMTP server with spf,dkim,whitelisting etc so i dont need some company offering me email service.
Thats why i am looking for a mail marketer like interspire.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to get in touch with me-see my profile
Fast, Reliable & Data Security - Email Marketing-SARVMAIL

Get serious about server security-ENOWINDIA

All your suggestions are nice but if you have an opt-in list of email database then you are not sending spam but it is good mailing.

just because you place an opt-in /out-out in your mails does not mean it cannot be classed as spam by some mail servers/DCs

Main problem with hiring a company to send your emails is they have limits and charges are high.

This is due to the risk of blacklisting etc. as if spam reports are received it is these companies that will be at risak with blacklisting etc.

You should try phplist. It's a pretty complete email marketing software.

As far as sending 400k emails per day, beside your ISP limits, you'll need to configure a high performance smtp server (postfix in this case).
Whatever you choose as your marketing solution will most likely rely on postfix (or another smtp) to do the actual delivery.
Once you have this configured, you need to make sure your emails will not go to spam.

Sending marketing emails (spam or not) is very complex if you want to do it right.
Doing it wrong from the beginning may blacklist your IPs, etc.

Do you guys think email marketing really helpful to increase sales? Do you have estimate how many clients obtained from email marketing? as I usually see spammer email, I just delete them.