Best FTP Program?

Using Filezilla, but I can get by with any other client I've tried. I'm not that picky when it comes to these things. :)

I've been using CuteFTP for the longest time (since the start of my online experience). That habit is however gone when I was introduced to SmartFTP earlier this year. I loved it so much that it took me just a few days to retire CuteFTP from my PC's space. :)

We recommend coreftp.com . Free and pretty easy to use. We have a guide for it at:

<<MOD NOTE: Promotional links are not allowed, but we thank you for good intentions by linking to a helpful guide.>>

SmartFTP has always worked wonders but really havn't used FTP Programs in quite some time. I've gotten to lazy that I use SSH :) and wget/fetch files from by PC.

CuteFTP Pro. Using v7 at the moment, not yet seen the need to pay and upgrade to v8 (doesn't really seem to offer anything all that new and exciting).

tickedon said:
CuteFTP Pro. Using v7 at the moment, not yet seen the need to pay and upgrade to v8 (doesn't really seem to offer anything all that new and exciting).
Not sure what v7 is like, but I used to use CuteFTP, but it would also come into conflict with AdAware when the program scanned and identified one file that would always get deleted because of the process.

Artashes said:
Not sure what v7 is like, but I used to use CuteFTP, but it would also come into conflict with AdAware when the program scanned and identified one file that would always get deleted because of the process.
Give it one more try. :)
I am also using v7 and I am yet to find any problem.
It works great for me and so far I think its "The Best".

SmartFTP here, all the way. I have used it since my first experiences with FTP (which was quite some time ago), and have never looked back. I have tried others, but just wasn't impressed with them after using SmartFTP.